Smoke testing refers to a method where artificial smoke is pushed through the pipeline network to detect signs of cracks, leaks, or other defaults. Where there is a defect, plumes of smoke will emerge. This pinpoints defects in the pipeline and alerts the contractor of potential weaknesses in the pipes that may cause future leaks and damage.
If visible smoke emerges during the plumbing smoke test, this is a clear indicator of a water or dangerous sewer gas leak. It is essential to detect and resolve sewer gas leaks as soon as possible. Smoke tests are not only useful for detecting basic pipe leaks. It can also be used to detect a number of other issues including:
Our Power Smoker 2 with laboratory tested safe LiquiSmoke is the fastest and most economical way of locating leaks in plumbing systems. Smoke filled air is forced through the system, quickly revealing problem areas.
Find plumbing leaks quickly and economically with our Power Smoker 2. LiquiSmoke immediately fills the lines and is forced out through leaks to provide you fast results. Our LiquiSmoke is the only laboratory tested safe smoke available, so there is no concern over smoke escaping into someone’s home. The LiquiSmoke is also tested clean, so there is no residue to clean up or concern of damaging property. Show your customer immediate results without the risk of unnecessary property damage with the most cost-effective method available.
Our Ripcord Smoker with laboratory tested safe LiquiSmoke is the fastest and most economical way of locating leaks in sewer systems. Smoke filled air is forced through the system, quickly revealing problem areas.
Cost effective. Safe. Efficient. Our Power Smoker with laboratory tested safe LiquiSmoke is the fastest and most economical method of locating leaks in sewer systems. Smoke filled air is forced through the system, quickly revealing problem areas. Using the patented SuperJet smoke generating muffler, the system produces virtually a 100% burn of the LiquiSmoke, resulting in no wasted product, and a safe, dense smoke that will not stain or leave any trace of residue. We proudly offer the most complete smoke testing system available, including multiple forms of PSA templates at no additional charge.
• Uses our laboratory tested safe LiquiSmoke® – the only tested safe smoke option available.
• Patented SuperJet® muffler heats the smoke to over 950 degrees, resulting in virtually a 100% burn of the LiquiSmoke.
• LiquiSmoke has and indefinite shelf life, and does not require hazardous shipping labels.
• Durable and dependable Honda or Briggs & Stratton engines.
• Precision balanced cast aluminum impeller that will stand up to years of hard use.
• Rubber seal reduces vibration caused by the engine, helping reduce noise and wear on the flange.
• Two person testing operation – The machine does not require continual monitoring during the test.
• Laboratory grade valve ensures years of quality use.
• LiquiSmoke does not contain toxic compounds like Zinc Chloride, which is found in all smoke bombs or candles.
• The most cost-effective method of smoke testing available, costing cents per minute to run.
• Use as much or little LiquiSmoke as you need. If you discover you’re not prepared for the test when you turn on the machine, simply close the valve.
• Multiple forms of free PSA templates ready for customization to notify the public of upcoming tests