POWERFUL POCKET-PORTABLE THERMAL IMAGING
The FLIR C2 is the world’s first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera designed for a wide range of building and electrical/mechanical applications. Keep it on you so you’re ready anytime to find hidden hotspots, energy waste, structural defects, plumbing clogs, HVAC issues, and other problems. FLIR C2 makes it more affordable than ever to add the powerful advantage of thermal imaging.
MSX® IMAGE ENHANCEMENT ONLY
C2 features FLIR’s unique MSX® that adds key details from the onboard visible light camera to the entire infrared image in real time. The result: an all-in-one, undiluted thermal picture with visible light features that lets you instantly recognize where the problematic heat pattern is. MSX® is real time whether watching the camera’s LCD or streaming video over USB.
SENSITIVITY AND FOV TO SHOW MORE
The C2’s high-sensitivity detector captures the subtle temperature differences and thermal patterns you need to find leaks and building deficiencies. The generous 45° field of view (FOV) frames in more of the scene, the way the pros see it.
FULL RADIOMETRIC FLEXIBILITY FOR POWERFUL REPORTS
C2 JPEG images store 4,800 individual thermal measurements you can process using the included FLIR Tools software. Analyze, change colors palettes, and access both thermal and visual pictures to create more convincing reports.
FLIR C2 FEATURES
Fully radiometric images lets you measure any point on the image in post analysis on scenes between -10°C and 150°C
Brilliant 3” intuitive touch screen with auto orientation for easy viewing
Built-in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
Streaming video via FLIR Tools, a feature not usually available on low-cost systems
FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
- Light, slim profile
- Bright 3” touchscreen
- Built-in LED work light & flash
- Big snapshot button stores thermal, visible, and MSX in each JPEG
- Easy-access on-off button powers up fast
- USB Micro-B file & data transfer
- Visible camera
- Thermal camera
- Intuitive user interface
- Carry it on you, ready to go
- Sees heat issues that your eyes alone can’t
- Auto orientation for easy viewing
- MSX detail for seeing numbers, labels and more
- Captures temperatures from -10°C to 150°C (14°F to 302°F)
- Saves radiometric JPEGs to help make your case
- Free FLIR Tools analysis and reporting software
- Affordable MSRP to fit anyone’s tool budget